IMMIGRATING TO BRITISH COLUMBIA
With many B.C. business owners retiring, there are an increasing number of opportunities to purchase and take over an existing business in the province. The Regional Business Succession Option is available to applicants in all categories if the business is located outside of the Vancouver or Abbotsford metropolitan areas. These applications receive priority processing and may have fewer job creation requirements.
Business Finders Canada understands talented immigrants come to Canada every year with extensive business experience and financial resources. Struggling to find a decent job, lacking the required “Canadian Experience”, Business Finders Canada will have business opportunities for small business ownership and will provide an ideal solution to start a new dream career in Canada.
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
British Columbia Business/Investor Immigration
If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Program may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you. Business Immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
WHAT IS THE BRITISH COLUMBIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM?
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is a process that allows the province of British Columbia to nominate immigrants to fill the economic and labour market needs of the province. There are two streams under the British Columbia PNP: the Strategic Occupations Stream and the Business Immigrants Stream.
If you’re looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there are several avenues for you to choose from. You can make your business immigration investment through one of the provincial business immigration programs with the following criteria:
- A business project located within the Okanagan area. Anywhere outside the greater Vancouver Areas.
- A minimum net worth of CDN $400,000;
- A minimum investment of CDN $200,000 to establish the eligible business;
- A business plan to create a minimum of 1 new job for a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
The BC PNP provides opportunities for business immigration in three categories:
- Business Skills
- Regional Business
- Strategic Projects
The basic criteria for consideration under all three of the business categories relates to business eligibility:
- The primary purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services;
- The business’ sustained commercial viability must be probable;
- The business must provide economic benefit to BC by contributing to one of the following:
- increasing the exports of goods/services;
- increasing value-added manufacturing, processing, or primary resource activity;
- increasing BC tourism;
- increasing research and development and technology commercialization;
- creating innovative approaches to traditional businesses;
- servicing an underserved regional market;
- transferring skills, technology, and know-how to BC
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
You are required to:
- Make an exploratory visit to see the business location, meet with the retiring owners and, where feasible, the local economic development representative.
- Establish a fair market value for the target business.
- Complete the full purchase of the business.
- Operate the business for a minimum of one full year before BC PNP will consider nominating you for permanent residence.
- Demonstrate that you have long-term intentions of continuing to operate the business.
c/o 1685 Pandosy Street,… $499,995.00
MLS #: 10190415
Regenerative Medicine and Aesthetic space for sale. This non-invasive rejuvenation clinic specialized in hormone and PRP theray. Using cutting edge practices, helping patients correct the signs of aging and restore their energy and vitality. Offering state of the art skin care, body contouring, laser skin treatments, microneedling, Botox, skin tightening, PRP hair loss, spray tan and much much more. This business space is only 8 months old. Call for more details as the leaseholds valued at $1,271,000 are included in this sale. Great for a Regenerative Medicine and Aesthetic centre, dentist or any other type of medical facility. (id:20794)
#C/O 1685 Pandosy Street,… $129,900.00
MLS #: 10191719
Profitable Independent Convenience store – turn key operation for sale. Top of the line Coolers and Equipment, Counters and Racking. ATM recently installed. 2 POS stations with touch screen terminals with customer facing screen. Fantastic location, with exclusivity to a high density and growing location with no competition. Fully wired with CAT5, ROKU TV for marketing, Top of the line 5 camera security system with remote in, backroom with fridge, bathroom, kitchen, proper mop sink, and tons of racking. Business has consistently grown daily with no signs of slowing down. Price does not include inventory. A Non-Disclosure Agreement required for confidential information. (id:20794)
#5-6 1790 KLO Road,… $749,000.00
MLS #: 10191810
Fixed income investment opportunity, 1505 sq ft of strata retail space located in a high traffic area at a controlled intersection. Situated on the corner of KLO Rd & Benvoulin Rd. Long term tenancy in place. Currently leased at $26.00. For further information please call Tony Sprovieri at Royal LePage Kelowna 250-878-7811 (id:20794)