IMMIGRATING TO BRITISH COLUMBIA
With many B.C. business owners retiring, there are an increasing number of opportunities to purchase and take over an existing business in the province. The Regional Business Succession Option is available to applicants in all categories if the business is located outside of the Vancouver or Abbotsford metropolitan areas. These applications receive priority processing and may have fewer job creation requirements.
Business Finders Canada understands talented immigrants come to Canada every year with extensive business experience and financial resources. Struggling to find a decent job, lacking the required “Canadian Experience”, Business Finders Canada will have business opportunities for small business ownership and will provide an ideal solution to start a new dream career in Canada.
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
British Columbia Business/Investor Immigration
If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Program may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you. Business Immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
WHAT IS THE BRITISH COLUMBIA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM?
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is a process that allows the province of British Columbia to nominate immigrants to fill the economic and labour market needs of the province. There are two streams under the British Columbia PNP: the Strategic Occupations Stream and the Business Immigrants Stream.
If you’re looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there are several avenues for you to choose from. You can make your business immigration investment through one of the provincial business immigration programs with the following criteria:
- A business project located within the Okanagan area. Anywhere outside the greater Vancouver Areas.
- A minimum net worth of CDN $400,000;
- A minimum investment of CDN $200,000 to establish the eligible business;
- A business plan to create a minimum of 1 new job for a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
The BC PNP provides opportunities for business immigration in three categories:
- Business Skills
- Regional Business
- Strategic Projects
The basic criteria for consideration under all three of the business categories relates to business eligibility:
- The primary purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services;
- The business’ sustained commercial viability must be probable;
- The business must provide economic benefit to BC by contributing to one of the following:
- increasing the exports of goods/services;
- increasing value-added manufacturing, processing, or primary resource activity;
- increasing BC tourism;
- increasing research and development and technology commercialization;
- creating innovative approaches to traditional businesses;
- servicing an underserved regional market;
- transferring skills, technology, and know-how to BC
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
You are required to:
- Make an exploratory visit to see the business location, meet with the retiring owners and, where feasible, the local economic development representative.
- Establish a fair market value for the target business.
- Complete the full purchase of the business.
- Operate the business for a minimum of one full year before BC PNP will consider nominating you for permanent residence.
- Demonstrate that you have long-term intentions of continuing to operate the business.
#1 1990 Landsdowne Place,… $0.00
MLS #: 10173870
Desirable location south of Reid’s Corner with Highway 97 frontage. This is a great space for a growing business with quick access to both the airport and UBCO. Bright corner unit with wall to wall windows. Over 4000 square feet available. Walls can easily be added to the open space. Lower office area is 1300+ square feet plus lower level warehouse is 1050+ square feet. Warehouse has 14×14 foot door with grade level loading area. Second floor is 1800 square feet with main interior access plus separate stairs leading to exterior access. Lease includes top spot on sign for building that is visible from the frontage of Highway 97. 3phase power set up with 200amp, sprinkler system, alarm system and plumbing installed. (id:20794)
#8 889 Vaughan Avenue,… $0.00
MLS #: 10180780
A unique 3 building 24 Unit Strata Lot development scheduled for completion in December 2019. Clement Business Park is in the Heart of the new “Packing District”. Developer is looking for specialty business’ to adopt this area as their new business home. Call for more details. PROUDLY MARKETED BY DON GAGNON, ROYAL LEPAGE KELOWNA 250-870-0567 . Call Don today to discuss what your business model can bring to this exciting new development. (id:20794)